• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

blairellis' AMD 64 X2 worklog

blairellis

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 11, 2007
Messages
398
When I first set up my rig:

P3080098.jpg


P3300115.jpg


P4100001.jpg


Now:

P6040051.jpg


P6040052.jpg


P6040053.jpg


P6040054.jpg


P6040055.jpg


P6040056.jpg
 
Ghetto mod that wont ever be seen except for online as it faces the wall. I wasn't the most concerned with it.

p6290192.jpg
 
Nice, clean wire management... I cant wait to tear my rig apart for wcing, gonna paint and reroute all the cables :D
 
Everything is up and running in the new case with the rear fan grill cut out as well. Flows some decent air with the 2x Yate Loons in there, not to mention pretty quiet as well.

I'll get some pics up at some point here.

Thinking about adding another Gig of the same ram, another HD and going RAID 0 or 1 (can't decide yet) and throwing some SATA opticals in, but not sure about the last part. If ya'll got some oppinions, throw them out there.
 
nice case.
love the cable management in the last one.
wheres the pics of the inside of this one?
 
Haven't taken any yet as I'm not done with the management you grew to love in the other one ;)
 
Just hooked up a spare 15" next to my widescreen 19" pretty cool. Guess I gotta go get another 19". I thought I was pretty much done spending money on this rig...gah. That is all.

Screenshot-9.png


p7210001.jpg
 
Is that monitor certified for Mandriva too? hehe.

Excellent wire management, even without a window... I never take the time to make them that neat, too tedious for me.
 
Removed the "front panel inputs" from the top and cleaned up my case wiring. Took a few pics of the results.

p8310027.jpg


p8310028.jpg


New GPU:

p8310031.jpg
 
Back
Top