BlackRock Renames Company to CaptObviousRock

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
In what can only be categorized as what is likely one of the most obvious statements made to date in 2018, is BlackRock letting us all know that cryptocurrencies are incredible volatile. This tremendous insight comes hot on the heels of the news that 46% of 2017's ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) have already failed, wiping out with those, $104M worth of "investment." You said "investment," the guys that took the money, say "one is born every minute."

Our bottom line: We see cryptocurrencies potentially becoming more widely used in the future as the markets mature. Yet for now we believe they should only be considered by those who can stomach potentially complete losses. Similarly, blockchain needs to overcome significant hurdles to reach its promising future.

Such insight.

/s
I love that you could replace blockchain with damn near anything and his statement is still accurate. "Similarly, faster than light travel needs to overcome significant hurdles to reach its promising future." No shit eh?

Such insight.

/s
I love that you could replace blockchain with damn near anything and his statement is still accurate. "Similarly, buttsex needs to overcome significant hurdles to reach its promising future." No shit eh?

you're right! it works for almost anything!

Such insight.

/s
I love that you could replace blockchain with damn near anything and his statement is still accurate. "Similarly, VR needs to overcome significant hurdles to reach its promising future." No shit eh?

I like !!

"Similarly, my junk needs to overcome significant hurdles to reach its promising future."

Wow, it really does work with just about anything!

IMG_20180227_094517.jpg

Should have used http://www.muchinsight.com

Back