Black windowless XQpack

Someone did post it in the hot deals section :D
Unfortunately I just ordered a psu which will be free after rebates so I cant jump on this :(
It sucks becuz they are both for the same project.
 
CRaZYMoFo said:
Someone did post it in the hot deals section :D
Unfortunately I just ordered a psu which will be free after rebates so I cant jump on this :(
It sucks becuz they are both for the same project.

I saw that someone else did post this...Sorry repost.....EZ
 
yeah I like my all black x-qpack. I have it as a second system. The only drawback is that the aluminum top bends easy, so you have to watch out or you will get a warp in it.

IMG_4077.sized.jpg
 
My main system is in a black windowless qpack and I love it. Its nice and small and discreet, just as it should be.
 
Back
Top