Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Originally posted by Naldo
I was watching some really old interview with Peter M (I foget his last name), and he was talking about it, keep in mind this interview was prolly recorderd right after B&W came out (cause he was still referring to fable as project ego). Speaking of Fable, I'm sure that is the top priority of their developing studio at the moment, and considering how highly anticipated fable is (in comparison to B&W2) im sure it will be a resonable wait before B&W2 hits the shelves.
As for what its about, I rmember in the interview he was talking about how the god (the hand) left for like 100 years after the end of the 1st game, and he left his creture in control but the humans started some big war and you have to choose whether to try and end the war or if you want to keep it going. Sounds interesting, but this was from a really old interview, so things might be completly different.
Originally posted by TrueBuckeye
I don't know...B&W was probably the single most disappointing game to me of all times. It had a great premise, but was riddled with bugs and just felt empty. And you had to sit through a 20 minute tutorial every time you started a new game with no way of skipping it...and with the frequency that my game was corrupted and I had to restart, that tutorial drove me nuts.
Originally posted by quicknDirty
I never tried it but I think that the first patch that was released came with an option to skip the introduction. But I agree with you that intro was WELL to long.
My problem was that I didn´t have the time to really train my creature into a 3 story monster that are on all screenshots of the game. Anyone knows a shortcut?Should be real fun playing the game again with a large and smart creature, not the small stupid one I was stuck with.
![]()