litwicki23
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2009
- Messages
- 217
Like many others, i was experiencing the 'huge mouse cursor' bug.
But i'm still having issues with the mouse cursor turning into a semi filled black square.
I experience the issue a lot when browsing trough the internet. I seem to trigger it whenever i move the mouse cursor over a hyperlink on a page. But now always , its very rare.
Anyone else having similar problems? Mouse cursor turning to this black square cursor, on internet browser ( sites or links). Just when i move pointer over links for example it shows a black square.
Its very sometimes. One time it is square of color green.
And very rare. Why ?
It appears to be related somehow with the hardware because when I take a screenshot of it, the box is not there. That is why I had to take the picture with my digital camera.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
pc:
Ati powercolor5870 ( the same situation was on Gigabyte 5850 )
4gb ram
Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3
I5 2,66
catalyst 10,2 ( on other catalysts the same )
Windows 7 ultimate x64
But i'm still having issues with the mouse cursor turning into a semi filled black square.
I experience the issue a lot when browsing trough the internet. I seem to trigger it whenever i move the mouse cursor over a hyperlink on a page. But now always , its very rare.
Anyone else having similar problems? Mouse cursor turning to this black square cursor, on internet browser ( sites or links). Just when i move pointer over links for example it shows a black square.
Its very sometimes. One time it is square of color green.
And very rare. Why ?
It appears to be related somehow with the hardware because when I take a screenshot of it, the box is not there. That is why I had to take the picture with my digital camera.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
pc:
Ati powercolor5870 ( the same situation was on Gigabyte 5850 )
4gb ram
Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3
I5 2,66
catalyst 10,2 ( on other catalysts the same )
Windows 7 ultimate x64
Last edited: