Black Scythe KAZE MASTER

theDreamer

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
2,513
I just got this and am hooking up all my fans and connections and already liking how it looks with my case, hope the performance is just as good. My question has to do with the temperature sensors it comes with. The instructions that are included are horrible and do not help, but for the sensory it just shows a picture of it laying in the case with what looks like tape holding it down.

Should I use tape, if so what kind? I am a bit concerned about using tape on a sensor, but if it is not going to affect it at all that is fine, I just do not want to do something and ruin this right after I got it.

Thank you for the help.
 
Just don't tape the actual sensor. Tape just below it, and you'll be fine.

I have 8 temp sensors in my case, and don't have anything but pressure or friction holding them in place - works fine.
 
Just don't tape the actual sensor. Tape just below it, and you'll be fine.

Why? I taped over the sensors that came with mine and they stopped working after awhile. What is the reasoning behind this?
 
My reason for mentioning for that was to avoid damaging the sensor. It's a relatively sensitive piece of tech, given it's low cost. I've lost one of my 8 sensors.
 
Thank you for the explanation, I think I should be fine now and will know soon when I finish my build.
 
Back
Top