Black screen on first boot with a 9700 Pro

airborne_mtrs

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
329
Every time I put the card back into the AGP slot after having it out of my system for various reasons I get a black screen on the first boot. I can hear windows load but no video. After I reboot the computer the video comes back on and works perfectly until I take it out again. I am always sitting on pins and needles to see if it is still working but it has never failed to come back on after I reboot. It has done that since it was brand new about a year ago. I want to sell it because I got a new 6800NU but I didn't want to list it if that is a sign of an early death.
I was wondering if anyone has experienced this with their 9700 Pro or any other video card for that matter.


airborne_mtrs
 
Back
Top