• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Black reproduction

Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
677
I have a Dell 30" TFT display that is beautiful. I love it but I want to get an LED 27" screen.

I recently tried a 24" LED TN display and was horribly disappointed. The black level in gaming was a very dark green, and the gradiants were not reproduced well at all. I was able to see black turn to gray and then lighter grays, in very defined areas.

What should I be looking for to get the best color and black level reproduction in an LED?
 
Back
Top