Black Leather Covered....Ferrari F430

I beg to differ.

217717_644121403583_20200628_34922607_1052972_n.jpg

looks ugly IMO

Flat paint looks good on some cars, but that Ferrari isn't one of them. That look is really starting to get played out, unfortunately.

Leave that in the sun for a year...

*imagines dry/cracked/washed out leather* yuck.

That is what i thought. how well would this actually handle weather. But this is probably for somebody that drives it once and never again but just have it sitting around so it probably wouldn't matter.

does look very interesting though.

Does it have painted seats?

lmao

Where is PETA when you need them...

It's labor day, those hypocrites are probably having a BBQ.

The animal rights group PETA bought two of the lobster devices and paid for Mr. Buckhaven and his wife to fly to the Arizona event last Saturday to demonstrate the technology.

Unfortunately, the courier service lost the two machines and the animal rights people had to look the other way as volunteers killed hundreds of lobster in boiling water for hungry supporters of the resource centre.

http://www.mizozo.com/weird/11/2009/20/peta-slaughters-lobsters-for-cookout.html

A gold plated Ferrari seems like a much better tribute to wretched excess.
gold_ferrari_09.jpg

You know you have to much money when you start covering your cars with leather... :|

That's horrible. It looks ok for now if it's kept in a garage full time and constantly treated to keep the leather looking good, but that's not something you ever want to drive. You'd screw up the leather in no time flat and it'd look like total garbage.

"Hey I have a Ferrari and too much money left over."

"I have just the thing for you."

looks ugly IMO

Flat paint looks good on some cars, but that Ferrari isn't one of them. That look is really starting to get played out, unfortunately.

It always looks to me like it's primered waiting for paint...

Way to turn a Ferrari from a chick-magnet into a creeper-mobile. Hey baby, want to rub some oil into my leather Ferrari?! :eek:

That is pretty badass and, more importantly, unique.

But I would not drive it around the city.... you know damn well there is going to be some piss poor PETA bastard trying to prove their 'worthy' cause.

You'll probably end up seeing a big can or cherry red paint tossed all over it.

Some things are better off left alone.....

This is one of those things.

What a bunch of clowns.

Modding gone wild! :rolleyes: I wonder how that will stand up to the weather elements. :eek:

Thread full of haters asking why? Cause you have it like that and can. :D

I thought it looked sick, but not something I would do. I love paint to much.

Back