I have a box with an 80mm black ice micro in it and I think I will be throwing in a 120mm black ice xtreme to go with a new antec case i've picked up. I've got the potential tube routing setup all figured out but I'm now wondering how well the two rads themselves will work when connected in parallel.
So this isn't a series vs. parallel question but... Basically, I want to run the Xtreme and Micro in parallel to eachother and use each one to its fullest. Are there any pitfalls here due to their size difference?
I'd put in a second micro instead but the rear exhaust on my case (Antec Super LANBoy) is a 120mm fitting and the Xtreme is apparently is much better performer anyhow. It is, after all, "xtreme"
So this isn't a series vs. parallel question but... Basically, I want to run the Xtreme and Micro in parallel to eachother and use each one to its fullest. Are there any pitfalls here due to their size difference?
I'd put in a second micro instead but the rear exhaust on my case (Antec Super LANBoy) is a 120mm fitting and the Xtreme is apparently is much better performer anyhow. It is, after all, "xtreme"