• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Black Ice Micro Lian-Li

dbranger94

n00b
Joined
Nov 14, 2005
Messages
33
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I did search and couldn't find anything specific.

I basically wanted to know if I could get two BIM 80mm radiators in the lower front of a PC-65B (PC-7, PC60) case. Or possibly even a single dual-80mm version. I would like to place it/them where the two 80mm fans are and possibly even keep the fans in the original locations.

I figured two single 80mm versions would be easier because I could orient the inlet/outlet either up or down, possibly giving me more room on the side.

Thanks
 
My first question would be what are you trying to cool and do you plan to oc it? My first thought is yes it will fit, it will be tight but I think it will. Then I would say that you would be better off with a good air cooler than that radiator for the Cpu. It would cost much less in the long run also, ie pump, tubing etc.
 
System specs:
2) 8800GTS G92 670MHz
E8400 CPU w/TRUE120 and Panaflo
780i Chipset w/60x10mm Delta Fan
Lian-Li PC-65B

I just wanted to cool my two 8800GTS G92 video cards. The CPU and chipset stay in the low 30s most of the time. The video cards stay in the 40s at Idle and get hotter from there. I thought about two HR-03s but I kinda wanted something different this time.

I'm not too concerned with cost. I thought that two pumps, two 80mm BIMs and two GPU coolers would look cool.
 
I am probably wrong but the 8800gts must draw around 150 W. That little radiator is going to have a difficult time kepping up with that. Hpoefully someone else knows for sure and can prove me wrong.
 
Back
Top