• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Black Ice GTX480

The best advantage to fans on both sides, IMO, is the ability to run them at lower RPMs (much quieter) while not sacrificing perfrormance.
 
can use two fans per channel... as far as numbers go, honstly I don't know what you'll see.

BTW, search for some common questions. Here, and Google.
 
I almost bought the black ice gtx480, but decided last minute to go with the swiftech 320 rad instead for now, figured I could just add another rad later if I ever decide I need to.
 
I almost bought the black ice gtx480, but decided last minute to go with the swiftech 320 rad instead for now, figured I could just add another rad later if I ever decide I need to.

that, and the fact that its about 100 bux cheaper for 3 x 120mm instead of 4 x 120 lol
 
Yah, if you think about and had the case to do it...you could get two 3x120 radiators for only $100. That's probably overkill though, lol.
 
I have a GTX480 with 8 Enermax Enlobal fans on it. Silent is the word that comes to mind.

PICT0476.JPG


The loudest thing in the computer is the water gurgling in the resevoir.
 
I have a GTX480 with 8 Enermax Enlobal fans on it. Silent is the word that comes to mind.

PICT0476.JPG


The loudest thing in the computer is the water gurgling in the resevoir.

But the next full tower I do like this I will be using the Feser quad 120mm radiator. It is supposed to alow even quieter operation because of greater spacing on the fins.

That is very clean, looks good. Did you use a dremel because the holes on the top look perfect. Luckily I'll be using a grille for mine so it'll hide the imperfections.
 
Back
Top