Hi.
I have three distinct problems with this card:
1. When I only use one screen with DVI I'm getting some black dots in the right end of the screen. It's just in movies, games and some visual features that Windows 7 have. Like the go-to-the-desktop button in the right corner.
2. When I'm using two monitors and the second one is HDMI the dots disappear but instead I get one horizontal stripe again in the right corner but on the TV with HDMI. It's just one that pops up sometimes. Not that frequently.
3. When I try to clock the card in CCC I get some weird flickering. The screen sort of splits in the middle and flashes. This only occurs when I do something like switching program, folders, tabs in FF or anything similar.
I haven't heard anyone with the same issue.
I have three distinct problems with this card:
1. When I only use one screen with DVI I'm getting some black dots in the right end of the screen. It's just in movies, games and some visual features that Windows 7 have. Like the go-to-the-desktop button in the right corner.
2. When I'm using two monitors and the second one is HDMI the dots disappear but instead I get one horizontal stripe again in the right corner but on the TV with HDMI. It's just one that pops up sometimes. Not that frequently.
3. When I try to clock the card in CCC I get some weird flickering. The screen sort of splits in the middle and flashes. This only occurs when I do something like switching program, folders, tabs in FF or anything similar.
I haven't heard anyone with the same issue.