• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Bizarre problem with wifi, headset, and Steam.

montezuma

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 3, 2006
Messages
104
Whenever I start a game up on Steam, on my gaming PC, my wifi will often quit. The PC is wired and I can connect other computers to the router with a wire. When it quits, it quits right away when the game starts. My G930 headset will also often lose connection for several seconds at a time, repeatedly, as long as a game is open. Obviously there are many variables here. I've read that G930s should be kept away from routers, but that isn't an option in my situation. When the game is closed, the connection problems for both the headset and wifi end immediately. I really don't know where to begin with these issues. Any ideas?
 
Back
Top