• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bizarre HDMI display behavior on R270x

Torgo

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
3,149
Need some feedback to see if a display issue is something I'm doing, or something to RMA. I have a two month old HIS Turbo IceQX2 R270x that works perfectly fine with my flat-panel on the DVI and DisplayPort (via adapter), but fails to work with HDMI. By fail, I mean it displays a mottled image that looks like I just switched to composite mode on a VGA monitor. (Boy, I just dated myself.)

I know it's not the display; it works just fine when I plug in the HDMI to my MacBook. I've tried three different HDMI cables with the same result. Would this be something driver related? (Doubtful, but you never know) Bad connection on the card? Should I bother working with support or just roll the dice and get an RMA on it?
 
flat panel display setting in the driver set scaling to o or 100 i can't remember right now
 
Back
Top