• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

bithead vs oxygen chipset

Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
38
Hello guys I've bought my self a pair of Alessandro MS-1 headphones and I'm currently using them on an old sound blaster live! And was wondering what would be better... a Total bithead or an Oxygen chipset soundcard such as a B-enspirer?

*edit* My main uses is for music, and hardly any gaming :)
 
What is your budget?
This is strictly for headphone use?
Have you checked www.headfi.com?

Yea I have, this is strictly for headphone use and I was recommended to get a Bithead but no one seems to know which one is better out of the two. I would say ~150 USD is my budget but I live in Australia :] But I've already looked at the other alternatives and am deciding between one or the other. Unless something else from headphone.com is better for a similiar price :)
 
It would depend on the 8788 card. The bit-head wuld be better then some of them worse then others. They are all not the same. You may be better of getting a DAC if your using cans. I have no idea which one. wish I could help more.
 
Back
Top