• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

BitGamer Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
3,622
It's that time again.
I have more BitGamer invites. If you can't guess what it is by the name, don't bother asking or posting please (I'll give you a hint- torrents).
Must have been a [H]ardforum member for at least a year, and must have ratio proofs that are above 1 for other torrent sites. Speed tests optional (seeding is pretty easy up here, even with my 70kb/s max).

Ratio: 1.573 Torrents seeding(0) 524.02 GB Torrents leeching (0) 333.09 GB

That's my ratio with 70kb/s max upload. I expect you to keep a positive ratio if I invite you. Thanks to everybody I invited previously who did.

To clarify, along with stuff above in PM, I need your email....
 
Last edited:
well the lockerz thread where ppl were offering lockerz invites got closed cause vertigo acid said they werent aloud. i had few i wanted to give out too. (lockerz that is) so i assumed that invites like this were a no-no. if not i want an invite..lol
 
I can't show you my proof of ratio because demonoid is down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top