Bitfenix Raider Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
The fellas at Hardware Secrets have the Bitfenix Raider case on the test bench today and they had a lot of flattering things to say about it.

The Raider is another terrific option from Bitfenix. It has a top-notch look, thanks to its rubber coat finish, which is becoming Bitfenix's trademark. It is a terrific case for its price, and you won't regret buying it.

One of the few cases I've seen recently that has all the features I'm looking for & isn't gaudy.

MSRP of $90 bucks. That is a lot of great case if we can get it for that price. I like the way they did the design on the front for the optional 200mm fan vs the 2-120's. Either way I would be grabbing my dremel to make a little more airflow there. The removable cage for longer video cards and the large CPU cutout in the back of the mobo tray are both great, especially for a case at this price range. I have never paid any attention to Bitfenix before, but I think I will have to give their cases a good look.

EDIT: Wow, went to their website. Not sure why I have never heard of these guys, but case design is very good. Prices are very reasonable (went to Xoxide and they have a pretty good line up). I will have to do some more research about build quality etc but I am really impressed so far. Prices are low, so I am thinking they must be mostly plastic, but its good looking plastic.

Last edited:
MSRP of $90 bucks. That is a lot of great case if we can get it for that price. I like the way they did the design on the front for the optional 200mm fan vs the 2-120's. Either way I would be grabbing my dremel to make a little more airflow there. The removable cage for longer video cards and the large CPU cutout in the back of the mobo tray are both great, especially for a case at this price range. I have never paid any attention to Bitfenix before, but I think I will have to give their cases a good look.

EDIT: Wow, went to their website. Not sure why I have never heard of these guys, but case design is very good. Prices are very reasonable (went to Xoxide and they have a pretty good line up). I will have to do some more research about build quality etc but I am really impressed so far. Prices are low, so I am thinking they must be mostly plastic, but its good looking plastic.

I was looking for those sleeve cables and someone recommended Bitfenix to me. I too went to their site and checked out some of their cases. While I don't care for the exterior look of some. (just personal preference) I love the way they have the inside of them setup. And the prices are outstanding for what you get.

Plus, the sleeve cables I was looking for look very good as well. I can see using Bitfenix in the future.

Do a search for the Bitfenix Ghost, a new product coming out :]

Looks very nice. In fact they all look pretty good. The advertising video about ninja-ness for the Shinobi case was really, REALLY cheesy, but the case still looks good.

Reminds me of old HP Pavilions. I like it :]

c00118524.jpg

Back