Bitfenix Prodigy!

banedox

Weaksauce
So who has love for the Bitfenix Prodigy Case! Doing a present build for my sisters college computer in one! Will post more later!

This forum is pretty divided on this case as most people think it is too big for a small form factor case. This is a great inbetweener case for someone who had a giant full tower and wants to downsize.

They even re-released this case with a mATX option.

With that being said, I use it as my daily driver, that is until my Ncase is delivered.

There is a subforum in here dedicated to SFF builds and may be better suited for that forum.

Anyway, I am sure your sister will be happy with the computer you build for her.

too big..

There is nicer and smaller - especially for a college girl(*) ;)

*) unless she's a gamer, but then why are you building it for her? :D

As much as I despise this case, I can understand it has a certain aesthetic appeal to some people. But before you get too carried away, what to you plan to put in one of these feul tankers? If she's off to college it might be more practical for her to get a laptop.

Some new pics of my PC:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:D

Do they have space for a 240mm radiator at the top? I read about it but all I remember is 2 120mm fan slots and I can't quite make it out, I am thinking of getting this case so that it can hold all my parts before my M1 arrives

Back