• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

BitFenix Prodigy graphics card clearance.

suiken_2mieu

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
2,911
So I kinda want to build a computer in a BitFenix Prodigy Case. I have an MSI Lightning 7970 card that I'd like to put in it. But will it fit? If not, are there any video cards that have orange shrouds / coolers?
 
Probably won't fit, but the Sapphire Toxic cards are also orange. They have nice backplates too.
 
Should fit fine if you pull the top HDD cage out.

Put one of those together a few months ago with a gigabyte windforce, and hyper 212 evo in it.

Only something like a 750ti would likely fit with the HDD cage in.
 
Probably won't fit, but the Sapphire Toxic cards are also orange. They have nice backplates too.

Those look good too. I might pick up a 290.

Should fit fine if you pull the top HDD cage out.

Put one of those together a few months ago with a gigabyte windforce, and hyper 212 evo in it.

Only something like a 750ti would likely fit with the HDD cage in.

Ah ok.
 
They're right (someone else's Prodigy):

images


I thought I saw a picture of someone who had reversed the middle cage's drives so the SATA/power terminals faced the other lid which is what I did for cable management. Even though I'm just throwing a GTX 650 in there, I'll see if it might actually clear them if the PCB were to be longer.
 
Back
Top