• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

BitFenix Portal Mini-ITX tower

SaiNRuB

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 15, 2001
Messages
1,508
Just stumbled across this new Mini-ITX tower case from BitFenix called the Portal.

BitFenix Portal Specs.jpg



3201.png
3190.png


Newegg
Product Page
 
Last edited:
They showed off a design quite similar to that at CES 2016. It's pretty attractive, despite being kinda, well, huge.

Honestly, I would love to see this modded to look even more like the portal gun that it's clearly meant to evoke, sitting next to a white Sentry. It would be amazing.
 
29 liters! (Without the legs!)

I think something like the V1 is about as big as I would be willing to go, if I am sticking to ITX. At 30 liters I might as well go with MATX. I always wanted to try a TJ08-E....
 
Last edited:
One can make a very decent 360mm * 173mm * 321mm = 20L ATX case. I am modelling one currently, stay tuned. :)
 
Back
Top