Bitcoin to hit new highs within 3 years per John McAfee

Appropriate headline: "Brain-Damaged Tech Magnate Takes Time Out from Hookers and Blow to Make Outrageous Claim".

I think we all pretty much wrote this guy off years ago.

We had a house in BZ for a while and his antics were stuff of legend. He went nutso.

We had a house in BZ for a while and his antics were stuff of legend. He went nutso.

You know there's a docu movie about him that's tell most of those stories.

The prostitutes said he liked them to poop on his face and no actual sex.

You know there's a docu movie about him that's tell most of those stories.

The prostitutes said he liked them to poop on his face and no actual sex.

Didn't know about the movie.

What I knew about was the threats to the neighbors etc. luckily we our hose was on the other side of the bridge he was on the north side of Ambergris Caye.

Any island that the primary vehicle is a Golf Cart everyone knows everyone though.

Appropriate headline: "Brain-Damaged Tech Magnate Takes Time Out from Hookers and Blow to Make Outrageous Claim".

If you had his money wouldn't you just stick with costa rican hookers and blow?

Well, yes, he's a runaway coke head. The hookers just kind of come with the money and the coke. Doesn't mean he has nothing valuable to add. Specially since his personality is oriented to hacking and protection from hacking. Seems a rich vein to mine even today. Though since he's rich, and has access to whores and coke, I'd have to wonder what could motivate him.

Doesn't mean he has nothing valuable to add. Specially since his personality is oriented to hacking and protection from hacking. Seems a rich vein to mine even today.
I'd be willing to bet the dude hasn't written a line of code in 10 years.

Whatever skills he may have once possessed are now stale as fck and buried under that mountain of coke and a sea of booze.

Back