Bitcoin Prices Were Manipulated

If Bitcoin crashed, there would be exactly 0 more cheap cards on the market because BITCOIN CANNOT BE MINED BY GRAPHIC CARDS.
Damn, you couldn't mind Bitcoin with GPUs for YEARS, it's mid 2018 and people still hang on this shit.
Educate yourselves before commenting.

when was the last time bitcoin crashed it didn't bring the damn market down with it. If bitcoin goes to 0 nothing you can mine will be worth anything. I think that is what he meant. Bitcoin makes or brakes the markets. Any sudden crash in bitcoin it takes everything down with it. If you watch the market you would know. Nothing survives dump in bitcoin. That is because people bitcoin is trading pair for all coins and USDT is another scam that will go bust. Until All exchanges start supporting local currencies and more and stop relying on BTC and USDT there would be any escaping from BTC. May be understand the market before comment? Hehe I had to!

when was the last time bitcoin crashed it didn't bring the damn market down with it. If bitcoin goes to 0 nothing you can mine will be worth anything. I think that is what he meant. Bitcoin makes or brakes the markets. Any sudden crash in bitcoin it takes everything down with it. If you watch the market you would know. Nothing survives dump in bitcoin. That is because people bitcoin is trading pair for all coins and USDT is another scam that will go bust. Until All exchanges start supporting local currencies and more and stop relying on BTC and USDT there would be any escaping from BTC. May be understand the market before comment? Hehe I had to!
Except if Bitcoin crashed -> most alt coins would probably crash with it. In that case there will probably be some mining cards on sell. So not so far fetch.

You can both hope, but the market crashing is not going to happen. Blockchain is here to stay, cryptocoins are here to stay, mining is here to stay. Time will tell. Feel free to come back to check on this post in few years.

You can both hope, but the market crashing is not going to happen. Blockchain is here to stay, cryptocoins are here to stay, mining is here to stay. Time will tell. Feel free to come back to check on this post in few years.

That was a what if thing. I never said I hope crypto crashes. Common lol! I was stating a fact that bitcoin makes or brakes the market. At no point I said I am hoping Crypto market crashes to 0. Lol

Back