Bitcoin Plummets Below $7,500

I think copy pasted buzzwords you don't even understand comes across like a five year old that just learned the F word.

You really believe in the Bitcoin bullshit, huh? How can anyone even think it's a viable currency when transactions take days, sometimes over a week to complete, all the while it's fluctuating wildly back and forth? I mean you use bitcoin to buy something from a company online, and the next day the $50 worth of Bitcoin they accepted from you, is now worth $25. It's insane and the only reason some companies accept it is because they can afford the risk and are banking on making money from pump and dump schemes. It's not a currency to them either. It's WAY too unstable.

let you all know the ONLY thing keep crypto alive now is wash trading and pump and dump trading ... think about that

You really haven’t a clue about crypto currency at all. Just like most here that seem to be all about the zomg vid’ya cards mining them B1TC01N5! Just like username00 who thinks transactions take days because Bitcoin is the only crypto currency you people seem to know of. Oh and maybe Ethereum and Litecoin because you feel a little hip.

Do some research, it’ll go a long way.

You really believe in the Bitcoin bullshit, huh? How can anyone even think it's a viable currency when transactions take days, sometimes over a week to complete, all the while it's fluctuating wildly back and forth? I mean you use bitcoin to buy something from a company online, and the next day the $50 worth of Bitcoin they accepted from you, is now worth $25. It's insane and the only reason some companies accept it is because they can afford the risk and are banking on making money from pump and dump schemes. It's not a currency to them either. It's WAY too unstable.
The transactions on Bitcoin are now running a lot smoother, and there are coins that are designed to be better at transactions like Litecoin and DASH. As far as the unstable, it is very new, that contributes too.

I like crypto but hate the pump and dumpers too. I completely avoid all the ICOs and do my own research when I read someone's claims. There are scams and scammers in every market. The government just met and said that crypto is here to stay, they will try to wrangle the bad guys. I'm all for it.

Please god, let this hodl AT LEAST until 1080TI's are back in stock. My 780's 3GB just aren't cutting it!

P.S.

I don't pay my electric bill so I'm still mining on them. lawl.

AWW YEAHHHHHHHH!
HCztVa1.png

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125988

Back