Bitcoin Exchange Vircurex Freezes Customer Accounts

Yeah, that overstock.com place is full of crap.

Oh wait :rolleyes:

Overstock hasn't taken a single bitcoin; they've integrated Coinbase into their shopping cart to immediately convert BTC to USD. While a technicality, it's an important one.

Overstock hasn't taken a single bitcoin; they've integrated Coinbase into their shopping cart to immediately convert BTC to USD. While a technicality, it's an important one.

wrong,they actually do have a store of bitcoin. The CEO even said this during an interview on CNN or FOX cant remember.

wrong,they actually do have a store of bitcoin. The CEO even said this during an interview on CNN or FOX cant remember.

Are you sure? I can find articles where he is personally holding several million in bitcoin, but nothing about the company itself holding bitcoin in its name.

Are you sure? I can find articles where he is personally holding several million in bitcoin, but nothing about the company itself holding bitcoin in its name.

Yeah,its pretty recent. He was reporting about how much money in just BTC transactions he has done and also said that they keep some on the side now. I can dig it up if you like,

Oh look the same shitty joke being used over and over again on this forum.

I don't know. Each time I hear the phrase beanie babies I log into my wallet and contemplate selling all my coins. Maybe its like Beetlejuice, with a magic number. :p

Why? Because you were inconvenienced by the amd card shortage and couldn't play your video games on the card you wanted? Of all the people that should want something like btc to thrive, it should be techies. Its a currency made for computer nerds ffs. The whole point of btc was to create a currency controlled by the people and not the massively corrupt central banks. Do you realize your dollars have lost 30% of their value in the last 10 years? Do you realize the fed has been printing money and buying trillions of dollars of our own debt? Do you realize how many banks have gone tits up and been bailed out with your money?

Die. Bitcoin

Back