• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bit-HDTV Invites

The Donut

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
3,122
I have a few of these available.

MUST have proof of upload from another site.

Looking to trade for other private/invites. What.cd/Waffles, etc.

Don't pm me, just message here.
 
Bah, Im at work until 8 est
but i do have acid/bitgamer with 2 / 3 ratio respectively.
i would love an invite and I have one as well, if you want.
for screenie though, I'll have to get home and post, which I will.
 
I have Bitgamer to offer.

2irsw76.jpg
 
I would like one but the only thing I used was demonoid and thats down.. if it helps I have 10mbps connection and my ratio was around 10..
 
I have proof of upload and invites for bitspyder.net and gfxnews.ru but I'm at work right now til 5 EST
 
Anyway this would help??
641894699.png

I really wish demon was up right now so I could prove me ratio....
 
Since there doesn't seem to be any response from the thread creator, how about starting a new thread for invite trading? I'd be more than willing to swap an invite for TD with someone with a good ratio.
 
Back
Top