• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

BIT-HDTV Invite

Status
Not open for further replies.

S-B

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
1,053
I have an invite for BIT-HDTV. Reply to this thread and you can have it, as long as you are not a brand-new member of [H].

Edit: I'll update this thread periodically if I have any more to give.
 
Well, that went fast. Still hoping for an HDBits invite for my other one.
 
I would invite you but HDBits is currently full. PM me your email if you want, should have some room tomorrow.
 
HEY can i get an invite......tomorrow ima gonna post some for TL..but idk if you can get me a bit-hd that would kick arse....hit me up
 
I'd like an invite to either one!

Recently got a 40" Sony Bravia HDTV so i need some high def stuff to watch on it
 
I have HL2 and HL2:Epi1 that I can gift.(for trade)

Am interested...PM me if you have an invite. Would like some info on what exactly this is and the quality of it...etc.
 
if anybody has an invite still, i would like one, i've kept good ratio's on multiple torrent sites, pm me for my email, thanks!
 
I've got more.

First 5 people to reply here who have been members since at least September 2007 can get invites. Edit: NONE left. Leave me alone unless I say I have more available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top