• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Biostar Tforce6100-939 SATA RAID

legcramp

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
12,439
Hi guys, receiving my new biostar board tomorrow, and I am wondering how the performance/support the board has for SATA running in Raid-0?

Is there going to be a lot of problems using raid sata? I was thinking of just sticking a Western Digital 160gb ide drive in there... but I also have 2 maxtors 80gig's thanks.
 
Back
Top