BIOSTAR TForce6100-939 available @ newegg

Yakomo

n00b
Was looking at matx boards at newegg, was surprised to find the Biostar tforce board already in stock at Newegg. Snatched one, it's the 410 variant.

Link

Tell us how it is when you get it... looks like a better alternative to the Jetway 210GDMS.

me wants to get it! but i will wait for opinions and reveiws.. i just want to know if it has any oc options

It comes with an over-clocking guide. That is nice.

from personal experience Biostar makes a nice board, i used to have a Socket A mATX board back in the day from them and it never gave me problems.

Yeah i aded this board to the list of mATx boards be sure to let us know how it OC's or PM me with the available options.

You could do that, and have this thread die in 2 weeks and not have the information in the right place where people actually look.

hmm, maybe i haven't read these T-Force threads throughly enough but the T-Force is/will be available in the socket 754 flavor. Good for those with socket 754 cpu's lying around.

edit:
Another interesting tidbit, T-Force will allow you to run onboard graphics along with an add-in graphics card at the same time.

Triple monitors anyone?

Dillusion said:
You could do that, and have this thread die in 2 weeks and not have the information in the right place where people actually look.

i meant post back here so every1 can see it at once, his posting in this thread will boost it, and u can see it yourself here and move it to ur sticky.

DFI has one week to meet that Q3 end...

Naturally the manual link is bust: :(
http://www.biostar.com.tw/products/mainboard/board.php?name=GeForce 6100-M9

...but it advertise VCORE and other OC options and there is um, this article on Biostar's frontpage: BIOSTAR Launches T-series Motherboards for Overclock Player

..."Overclock Player" :D

Biostar had the best mATX board for socket A (featurewise) and for 754 so was kind of surprising they had nothing... until now.

Options will probably be there, but what it really comes down to is how well the chipset overclocks.

For the record, it looks like someone wrapped a hyper color shirt around that board! DFI set a horrible color trend.

My order was shipped yesterday, so hopefully I'll get it by monday and I'll post as much BIOS/OC info when I get it for you guys.

Yakomo said:
My order was shipped yesterday, so hopefully I'll get it by monday and I'll post as much BIOS/OC info when I get it for you guys.

Awesome, I can't wait to hear how good it is.

OMG, the colors on that board are badass. Looks gorgeous, i will be in line to read the reviews, but I'm sure it will be a stunner. Biostar has a solid rep with me.

The board arrived dead. Or at least I can't get it to POST with my hardware. I'm sending it back to Newegg for an exchange, hopefully I'll have better luck. :mad:

Same thing happened with me and I thought it was dead, are you using a 24pin ATX power supply? or a 20 pin. It will not post at all with a 20 pin ATX ps however 24pin does the trick

I'm using a 24 pin Seasonic S12-600 600w PSU. I don't think it's the problem, :)

at any rate, I sent it back Friday to Newegg, looking forward to the replacement arriving in a few days.

holy snap....cringes..Sorry man, I know that stings. Still awaiting reviews from you guys.

I'm looking to buy this board? Does anyone want to sell me one? Let me know. thanks

I looking for Biostar TForce6100-939 Motherboard.

Thanks

You have PM.

Probably not the place for this nor proper to revive such an old thread either just fyi. :)

newegg had a pair of open box 6100-939s, I ordered one and it was DOA =(

Back