• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Biostar Tforce 7050 results.

vanilla_guerilla

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 3, 2005
Messages
5,895
finally upgraded my s939 htpc.


another great tforce board. cant find any limits on oc - brisbane @ 3000 316x9.5. i am not sure what the ram speed is, all utilities post different results, but i have bios set to max memclock 667. vcore to around +.30 and vdimm to 2.45 (i am typing this by memory so could be slightly off) and nb to 1.36v. no prob fitting an xp90 on the board. hdmi out works great. no dvi out, but comes with a hdmi/dvi converter. s-vid out works and looks good. on-board sound is interesting - can have 2 completely different audio streams coming out front panel outs and rear outs simultaneously. can only set onboard video to 256mb frame buffer, at this time. may increase with bios update. also runs fine with g.skill hz ram. all biostar utilities run fine on vista 32bit ultimate. vista mce looks and performs much much much better than 2005 mce, btw. great board, good for oc and/or htpc, nb hs never gets more than warm with voltage dimed. buy now and you can get a real nice am2 htpc core for less than $200 .

3600 brisbane - $59
2gb ddr2 667 super takent - $57
biostar tf7050 - $79
 
Have you been able to try to play some different 1080p formats with the onboard video card? if so , could you please post the results?
 
I am going to build a computer with this board for a friend. I really hope this is a good board. He wants his computer to last a decade.:rolleyes:
 
I am going to build a computer with this board for a friend. I really hope this is a good board. He wants his computer to last a decade.:rolleyes:
Your friend is an idiot but the board is pretty good, mine hasn't given me any troubles. :)
 
Your friend is an idiot but the board is pretty good, mine hasn't given me any troubles. :)



haha, way to be blunt ;)



but yeah, if you could do some 1080p tests with the onboard video, that'd be great. if it can run with the X2 3000+ Brisbane, I wont be so hardpressed to get the X2 4000+ Brisbane.


thanks in advance :)
 
I just build one computer with this motherboard and a x2 3600 processor. The temperature for process is 46 -52c on idle. However, when I build one with asus m2a-vm hdmi and a x2 3600 processor, the temperature for processor is only 29- 35c.

Processor temperature seems too high to me. Is that a misread from MB or I didn't install the heatsink properly?
 
Is that a misread from MB or I didn't install the heatsink properly?

It could be either, why not try a different program first. I'm not sure if CoreTemp works properly with all the AMD cpu's but perhaps give it a try?
 
Back
Top