• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Biostar TForce 6100-939

darktiger

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
11,819
Okay here is my new rig.

sff1.jpg

sff2.jpg

sff3.jpg

sff4.jpg

sff5.jpg

sff6.jpg

sff7.jpg
 
Nothing spectacular, since I built my x2 3800+ 3weeks ago with 800gb, 2gb, etc. But the specs on this computer is 3500+ venice, 1gb HyperX 4000, 120gb 7200rpm hitachi, phillips DVD-+RW 16(need to put it in), and a x800 GTO, Biostar 6100-939mb, and X-QPack case, swiftech HS w/ 92mm panaflo fan. But this this is pretty cool, and quiet. Might have to bump it up to a x2 soon :). Going to overclock it soon.
 
To the OP, for some reason your black qpack looks so much better, than the pics dworley posted, super sexy. Nice Rig Man.
 
Darktiger, are you using the Aspire power supply that comes with the case? If not, what's the make/model of the ps you're using?
 
Using the 430watt psu that comes with the case. No problems. So far I have oc to 2.4, and am currently running prime95 without errors. I am going to bump it to 2.5 and 2.6 in the next few days.....
 
Hey darktiger, have you been to the Fry's in Austin lately? I was just wondering if that is where you bought your q-pack? I was also wondering if they have the 6100-939 because I will be visiting Austin in about a month, and may gather parts for my newest build.
 
nice...I think I like the no windows better than my windowed one.

How does that Swiftech do in there (temp)? I was thinking about getting an xp-90 to fit in, but that one you have looks like clearance is fine.
 
I got my case from Directron in Houston since I am in Houston like every other week. Plus it was pretty cheap there. Also the swiftech performs pretty good, I have a 92mm panaflo fan. My temps at 2.4ghz is 32C and at full load about 37-38C.
 
Very nice rig. I have a black QPack coming from Directron as well. And I have similar specs.

biostar Tforce
3500 venice at 2750
Swiftech mcx64v w/80 mm fan
2x512 GSkill LA
BFG 6800GT OC
Liteon DVD-Rom
200GB Maxtor SATA 16mb cache 7200 rpm.

The case should be here Friday, I can't wait for the week to end.
 
Back
Top