• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Biostar system...what should I get?

coffee33

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
1,088
I bought this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16856115003 system and I want memory that wont give me any trouble but still is very affordable at the same time. I know some sff systems such as this don't like some memory, so some suggestions would be great.
I only buy from newegg so if you could pick something out there that would be super :)
Ty for taking the time to read this and help me out.
 
Plz help.
I just need to know if any memory I buy as long as its pc-2700 ddr will work?
Ty for your time. :)
 
Back
Top