• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Biostar 200N, 2600+

Hektic

n00b
Joined
Jul 2, 2001
Messages
41
I've read as much as I could regarding the Biostar 200N's nForce 2 board and overclocking on it but I'm a little concerned about my results.

I ran cpu burn-in for 2 hours and hit a max of 53C, idling now it still remains at 50C. The 2600+ Tbred I got is at 1.909GHZ ( 166x11.5 ) and most of the reviews I read for this barebones had people overclocking way more than I have and not reading above 40. I'm using the entire stock setup, this is the GHZ rating of this CPU as far as I know and Im using Arctic Silver II.

Should this setup be idling this high?

If it helps my CPU fan is running around 2500RPM.
 
Back
Top