• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bioshock: Where's the needle?

prime2515102

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
1,603
I got the needle from the little sister to kill Fontaine but I don't know how to bring it up. I scrolled through all the weapons as well as plasmids and it's not there. Is there a particular binding in settings where I can find it? I feel kinda stupid lol

Thanks :)
 
go up to him when he's in device that recharges adam and press corresponding key
 
You don't need it until you get to Fontaine and even then it's like "Press E now"-thing when you get to him
 
Ok... I'm half asleep here lol Didn't even see it say use the use key lol

Thanks :)
 
well geez... I thought you pulled it out like a gun or something... lol

By the way, I haven't played on a console for at least 10 years (other than maybe 2 or 3 minutes) lol
 
Consolization syndrome - Everyone is a victim! :p

I know where you're coming from...but do you really think it would've been better to bog us down with another command or inventory item? There's a time and place where making things simpler isn't bad.
 
I know where you're coming from...but do you really think it would've been better to bog us down with another command or inventory item? There's a time and place where making things simpler isn't bad.

True and fair enough.

However, being the spiritual successor of my favorite game and having high hopes for the game, I was dismayed at how far it strayed from the beginnings it had and how simplified it was from it's previous forms. The OP wasn't the only one to have problems figuring out how to do some things. For example, I couldn't figure out how to get my character to walk until I learned that in the PC version, there is no walking. I was also expecting to be able to pick up some of the munchies I found lying around and save them for later. Apparently not.

Point being, that the trend of simplifying games for cross-platform purposes for better or for worse, will inevitably leave some users wanting.
 
True and fair enough.

However, being the spiritual successor of my favorite game and having high hopes for the game, I was dismayed at how far it strayed from the beginnings it had and how simplified it was from it's previous forms. The OP wasn't the only one to have problems figuring out how to do some things. For example, I couldn't figure out how to get my character to walk until I learned that in the PC version, there is no walking. I was also expecting to be able to pick up some of the munchies I found lying around and save them for later. Apparently not.

Point being, that the trend of simplifying games for cross-platform purposes for better or for worse, will inevitably leave some users wanting.

This is why I am so mad they called it the 'spiritual successor' because it's not even close. Maybe it's infant child because that's how simple the whole game is.
 
This is why I am so mad they called it the 'spiritual successor' because it's not even close. Maybe it's infant child because that's how simple the whole game is.

Yeap, if the game had nothing to do with System Shock or Looking Glass it would be awesome seeing how everyone hates spin-offs. :p
But I guess people were waiting for a System Shock 3 and that was Bioshock's downfall.
 
Yeap, if the game had nothing to do with System Shock or Looking Glass it would be awesome seeing how everyone hates spin-offs. :p
But I guess people were waiting for a System Shock 3 and that was Bioshock's downfall.

Hey, that's what they got me expecting. Needless to say, I was disappointed. :(

This is why I am so mad they called it the 'spiritual successor' because it's not even close. Maybe it's infant child because that's how simple the whole game is.

100% Agree
 
Back
Top