Bioshock question (SPOILERS)

Corbin

Limp Gawd
ok now I really like the game and I'm on about the 3rd boss (some lady that likes trees) well anyways, the game seems really easy to me (I'm on hard tho) just because whenever you die you automatically rez in those chambers and you have infinite lives. is there any way to make the game harder without losing my way to get achievements?

and also is there a way to go back to a previous part of the city so you can find any little sisters you missed or and weapon upgrades/ radios you didn't get?

yeah, dont rescue the little sisters for Adam and dont do weapon upgrades, then enjoy the ownage.

ok now I really like the game and I'm on about the 3rd boss (some lady that likes trees) well anyways, the game seems really easy to me (I'm on hard tho) just because whenever you die you automatically rez in those chambers and you have infinite lives. is there any way to make the game harder without losing my way to get achievements?

and also is there a way to go back to a previous part of the city so you can find any little sisters you missed or and weapon upgrades/ radios you didn't get?

turn off vita chambers although that might be pc only

At the begining of each stage there are transporters that bring you back to any previous levels. As for the difficulty, i donno, try using only the wrench.

At the begining of each stage there are transporters that bring you back to any previous levels. As for the difficulty, i donno, try using only the wrench.

ah thank you this was my main concern. As for the vita chambers I saw that options but thought it would be very hard and seeing as I want to try and get all the acheivements I can I think that only using the wrench would be a great idea. now just to go find some more adam...

Yeah the difficulty of this game is about the only disappointment I had with it myself.
Saving your game was rendered completely worthlesssince there was a VitaChamber ever other room.

I guess if you really felt up to it you can play the game like there wasn't one and just just save files when you die. But that's a lot of work. Just play it, enjoy it, and move on! =D

And System Shock 2 is definitely a good game if you are one of those people who enjoy games more then graphics that is as it is definately showing it's age.

As others have said play with the wrench, but with certain upgrades it can be one of the most powerful weapons in the game!

Well... zoobaby deleted my post because I suggested that you download a game illegally... For the record, I'm pretty firmly against piracy, which is often problematic as a broke college student.

I dont know how you can get a copy, but System Shock 2 is a fantastic game if you can accept the old graphics. Its basically the same thing as bioshock with the limited resources 1998 machines had available.

edit:http://forums.funny-games.biz/system-shock-2-t5133.html?

Legally downloadable for free. Go do it, I dont know about the config they ran, just make sure after you launch the application, you minimize out, open up task manager, find Shock2.exe on the processes list: go to "set core affinity" and disable all but 1 core. This program crashes if you let windows try to manage the threads on 2 different execution cores.

Back