Bioshock Infinite

I have really enjoyed the Bioshock games, but I can't lie that "Bioshock Infinite" is a terrible name in my opinion. :p

Bioshock: Air City Edition :p

seriously, I liked Bioshock 1, and I liked Bioshock 2's GAMEPLAY, but i thought the story of Bioshock 2 was absolute garbage, also the game was way too short.

Here's hoping that this new version of Bioshock is better and improves on them both, I hope they retain the gameplay of Bioshock 2 and improve on it and add more of a story this time around.

hate to plug another site but over at g4tv they have a great breakdown of the video with some mind blowing thoughts. Haven't been this excited from a teaser trailer in a long time.

nice :) very nice. The change of scenery will be welcome.

Still haven't played part 2 yet... hopefully steam does a sale on it in the next few months.

Still haven't played part 2 yet... hopefully steam does a sale on it in the next few months.
Steam will undoubtedly have it on sale for the Holidays.

I thought the trailer looked good, then I went to the actual website and read Ken Levine's "letter"... now I'm not as excited.

They kind of let it slip in an interview that its a new Engine, too.

Yay, another game powered by the Unrealistic Shiny Engine 3.5. Still, with that said, I hope that B.I. lives up to the first Bioshock and perhaps even surpassing it, as I felt like Bioshock 2 was a supreme waste of $50.

Looks interesting, and I like the idea of scraping Rapture for something else. There was really nowhere else to take it.
Still, Bioshock 2 left me really disappointed. It was the least upgraded sequel in years and the plot was weak at best. Might as well have just made a 9-level expansion for $30 a la Dragon Age Awakenings.

This got me to replay bioshock 1, and man is that game amazing! I literally yelled today because something freaked me out so much, the atmosphere of this game is one of the best I've ever experienced

Back