Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea - First 5 Minutes

HardOCP News

[H] News
Here is the first five minutes of BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode One. The video contains spoilers so you might want to skip this if you are worried about that kind of stuff.

Is this a DLC for Infinite?

Looks nice and if the story is as good as Infinite, I'm in.:D

Woohh, good stuff.

I loved the original BioShock; still in my top 5 games of all time.
Much more satisfying game play then Infinite. I'm looking forward to this!!

I loved BS1 and BS2 (not as much but still), and finished both within 5 days of starting to play... The story, no limits on how many weapons or vigors you could carry, and the puzzles were amazing... It kept me interested, and involved. I replayed both in harvester and savor mode. It was a blast. BS Infinite on the other hand, while visually stimulating, is a chore to finish. Got it the day it came out, and I"m still trying to MAKE myself finish it, just because I paid full price for it. It has no replay value for me AT ALL!!! I just want to be done with it, and never look back. The weapon and vigor combo limitations are a joke. Weapons themselves are pretty damn boring, Elizbeth is annoying, story is predictable... Not even gonna bother with any kind of expansion pack for this one...

What timing.. I just completed Bioshock Infinite about 10 hours ago.

Back when Infinite came out I bought the season pass sight unseen because Ken Levine. Looks like I'm glad I did.

BioShock: Infinite isn't a very good game. The part where you enter the sky city (what the fuck was it called again?) is about as exciting as taking a dump without a tablet.

The fact that the DLC takes place in Rapture proves that the first game is superior.

wonder if elizabeth is shodan and just toying with the protagonist from system shock 2 who never actually defeated shodan and she trapped him in a simulation.

Back