BIOS flashed wrong even though I did everything right

  • Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19858

Guest
Well I just killed my MSI K7D Master-L which is for my server. I have flashed tons of boards, video cards, optical drives, etc and have never had a problem. I downloaded the correct BIOS update, I used Dr. Dos to flash so that there was nothing loaded, I even used the switches that they said to use in the document. However as soon as the flash started it wrote a ton of errors and now the board wont do anything. I tried their "BIOS recovery feature" which I don't think my board has and did nothing. Looks like I am going to have to wait a few weeks before I can upgrade my server and have already been waiting like a month.

Just a word to you people using this motherboard, be careful because even though I did everything right it still went bad.
 
Check this dude out.
LINK

I can't vouch for him or his service, but for $15 shipped it might be worth a shot.
 
Looks pretty shifty, badflash.com looks better.
 
Back
Top