BioInclined FS/FT

BioInclined

Limp Gawd
Prices are shipped
I do work 5 days a week, 9-5pm but I should have opportunity to ship items mid day. I plan to ship UPS but possibly USPS.
HEAT
CONUS only
EVGA GTX 970
EVGA - Product Specs - EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC GAMING ACX 2.0
$250 shipped OBO
No rush to sell as it's just a spare card. Is used and was lightly OC'd, about 3-5% as I never pushed it harder. Card never ran hard, mostly play DOTA 2, DOOM 2016, Battlefield 4.
I will have to verify the model as I believe it is the SC+ but until then I'll consider it being the SC.
Sharp Aquos Crystal phone $100OBO shipped. I can ad the exact model number later. I bought it as a
spare MP3/media device and never used it for more than 20 hours as just that.
Droid DNA employee edition(Red phone) $50 shipped. little faux screen trim piece fell off the side. Phone worked well and has new SD card slot as HTC recognized the auto-restart issue being with that. I hadn't had the issue after that. The new SD card slot is black.
Soon: ATI 3450, ATI 5450, GTX 460, Q9550. Contact me about these and I'll expedite the information to you.

To Buy or Trade

Last edited:
you shouldn't be spending $140 to eat for 1 week, I feed 3 people on less than $140/week >.<

OH! HAHA, sorry...That was from before I just reused my old thread.
I'm employed now! (as of 1/13/2013)
I'll edit that stuff out :rolleyes:

Anyone have ANY offers? Looking to get rid of this stuff and cheap is fine, to start a mini-PC build or try to get a tablet soon.

I have a Speed and Strength Helmet(motorcycle) as well, Large, signed by Rickey Gadson I received through Revzilla. Worn 3 times on 10-15min trips in dry weather. Just a bit too big for me.

Weekend bump. I'm around to field amazing OBO offers and get these things boxed up!
I just want things gone D:

Bump:
Plan to fix the 6950 fans tomorrow.
7870 still available

Any offers welcome. Have a good weekend!

Back