Bill Gates Says Government Spying Isn’t Always Bad

Bill Gates can leave the country if he wants with the cash he has. We are stuck with this mess. The more spying that goes on, the more our rights are being removed one by one. A camera can be found on every street corner in some areas. The only people right now that are actually terrorizing anyone are ourselves. We are in the middle east terrorizing other people. Need to pull out cold turkey and just let it be. Gotta focus on the problems here first and foremost. Thats never going to happen though because we are an imperialistic nation now. We are an empire that is trying to take over resources such as oil and the rest. This country is being ran by corporations. Not in the American peoples best interests at all. No one has any rights practically right now. Voting doesn't count anymore. We are just in on a ride and seeing where these corporations will have us go. Corruption goes to the top. At this point i don't see any relief or anything positive. Its only going to get worse. Only way for this country to be taken back is a revolution. With all the chemicals and all the junk people eat that has dumbed them down by design theres just no fighting chance of that happening. Its just a mess mostly. No light at the end of the tunnel.

Only way for this country to be taken back is a revolution. With all the chemicals and all the junk people eat that has dumbed them down by design theres just no fighting chance of that happening. Its just a mess mostly. No light at the end of the tunnel.

So you answer to all of this is a revolution? Most will take the spying because what if one is on the wrong side of the people holding the weapons in this revolution? Are they going to be killed because that had too many chemicals in their lunch?

Bill Gates is probably trying to cover his own ass after placing so many back doors into Windows you couldn't see the wall they're supposed to be attached to if you were right on top of it.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin

That's nice, but i dont consider facebook status updates to be an essential liberty.

That's nice, but i dont consider facebook status updates to be an essential liberty.

"Essential liberty" is such a vague phrase that it's meaningless. Local, state and federal governments have always had the right to spy on its citizens, the first major matter at hand here is the process which governments need to go through to do it. The second is the extent of government's archive to archive general communications that may be referenced at a later date.

I think the FISA courts were a reasonable solution to the first issue before they were expanded. You can't telegraph to potentially extremely dangerous people that you're spying on them. And unfortunately to some extent that's what we are kind of doing know. No matter what, the process needs to be changed simply for security reasons.

Back