When I had my Q6600 as my main machine it would warm up my room during the winter, my Phenom 1090t now does that, but only when stressed. I really don't plan on overclocking my 2600k that I just recieved because the turbo should kick in most of the time and run it at 3.8Ghz when I need it which should be MUCH faster then my 1090t at it's current settings. I hear these SB's run really cool so, I guess I'll have to stop relying on my PC to warm up my room and buy a heater for those cold winter nights...
Can't wait to finish my Sandybridge build, most of the stuff is being moved over from my Current Thuban build. I really hope to see an increase in performace between the two. It's gonna be fun running my stock 2600k vs my OC'ed 1090t....
Can't wait to finish my Sandybridge build, most of the stuff is being moved over from my Current Thuban build. I really hope to see an increase in performace between the two. It's gonna be fun running my stock 2600k vs my OC'ed 1090t....