• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

biggest case for cheap??

mtbiac

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
362
I need to find a REALLLLY big case (for custom project) that i can get for cheap w/o psu. Preferably something tall AND wide... any suggestions?? I kinda want somethign like the supermicro sc750 but twice as wide.... HELP??


thanks
 
ya I have been but cant find anything either tall enough or wide enough, or cheap enough. Any realllly old server models that have large caess that i could buy?


thanks
 
any other ideas? I want something that is like 30+ in tall, 12"+ in wide, and like 18"+ back to front

and for under $100 shipped

kthanks!!!!!!
 
Wardrobe box from your local packing company?

Plenty of room for you puter, and you can hang up your clothes in it too. :D

-HollywoodBob
 
I think someone in an earlier thread had said he had picked a rather large server case/ (HP or Compaq I think, not sure) up at a computer recycler's plant....looked huge from what I saw, no idea about cost though.
 
Back
Top