Big Ubisoft showcase coming September 10

erek

[H]F Junkie
"This show should be pretty meaty when it comes to info and gameplay.

Ubisoft is eager to make a big splash on the cross-gen market. Its current fiscal year release slate is its biggest ever. For the first time in its history, Ubisoft will release a new Far Cry, Assassin's Creed, and Watch Dogs game in the same FY period. Ubi expects this triple-hit slate to rake in record €2.65 billion net bookings."

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/7492...ember-10-because-non-e3-never-ends/index.html

I know these days are over, but I'd like to see another Splinter Cell like Chaos Theory. I know Ubisoft doesn't make those kind of games anymore, but I think a non-linear stealth game would break up the similarity between all of Ubisoft's current titles.

I know these days are over, but I'd like to see another Splinter Cell like Chaos Theory. I know Ubisoft doesn't make those kind of games anymore, but I think a non-linear stealth game would break up the similarity between all of Ubisoft's current titles.
I keep hoping that someday the latest COD title will finally flop, because that's the only way we will get away from these progressively-more-linear, run-n-gun, button-masher, brainless shooter "franchises".

I desperately want a new Splinter Cell. Though, Blacklist was quite good enough minus a couple characters and the overly Xbox 360/UE3 era controls. I'm replaying it right now. I can't help but wonder that it's taken so long because they've decided at some point to transition off of Unreal engine and are trying to get all the mechanics working on AnvilNext...

I just don’t give a shit about anything Ubi makes anymore. Why spend money with a company that sells buggy micro transaction based games?

Back