- Joined
- Jun 6, 2005
- Messages
- 5,068
I just got an Intel Core 2 Duo and was using the stock heatsink for a while. I finally took my Big Typhoon off of my old motherboard and tried to mount it up to this one.
In my opinion the mounting options for this thing suck.
My motherboard is bowing slightly, and so far my temps are 8*C higher than on the stock heatsink.
With 2 instances of FAH running on separate cores, the temp is up to 42*C.
I'm hoping that once the Arctic Silver burns in the temp will come down.
Any ideas though on how I can improve this a bit?
In my opinion the mounting options for this thing suck.
My motherboard is bowing slightly, and so far my temps are 8*C higher than on the stock heatsink.
With 2 instances of FAH running on separate cores, the temp is up to 42*C.
I'm hoping that once the Arctic Silver burns in the temp will come down.
Any ideas though on how I can improve this a bit?