Big question

ok i need anwsers asap. Is battlefield 2142 a good game and should i download it cuz i have a chance right now

That's a rather small question. In fact, I'm not sure it's actually a question at all as it lacks a question mark...

animaldude89 said:
dont care anwser my question.

if you are downloading it illegally then dont bother. Its an online game and requires a key. Pony up and pay for it. Its worth it.

oh my... wrong forum... wrongly named thread...

download it if you can , and i hope its legit , cause you cant play with a cracked version

Download the demo and play that instead. If you like that, then buy the game.

oh no sorry. Its not illegal im downloading of ea downloader for 50 bucks just wandering if its a good game

be nice to him guys

well i dont own 2142 , but i played the beta and the demo , and both fucked up my PC very bad . Some of my friend like the game... very intense

Works fine for me. I haven't really played it since I got Dark Messiah though. (much better game IMO, though not exactly the same style of play) NFS:Carbon has grabbed the rest of my game time, so 2142 just sits there. Still though, it isn't a bad game. The couple of hours that I've played it so far weren't bad. I was hoping for more interesting weaponry, but perhaps I'll unlock some after more play. Runs great on two of my PCs, haven't tried it on the others. No problems hardware or gamewise.

animaldude89 said:
oh no sorry. Its not illegal im downloading of ea downloader for 50 bucks just wandering if its a good game

why not try the demo?

I bought it, as much as it isn't worth the money and its a BF2 reskin, I enjoy it and in that sense it is worth every penny.

i downloaded the demo but it doesnt works but from your guy replies i think ill download tonight thanks

animaldude89 said:
i downloaded the demo but it doesnt works but from your guy replies i think ill download tonight thanks

What didn't work with the demo?
There were some issues with directX versions that are solved pretty easily (by updating to the latest DX).

That's probably the best move. I'd buy a second key in case the 1st one doesn't work as well. It's always nice to have a back up.

animaldude89 said:
i forget but it doesnt matter becuz im dowloading the whole game tonight

You're going to shell out $50 sight unseen for a game that is both loved and despised in equal measure because the demo from a franchise long lamented as being buggy and unreliable wouldn't run on your system for ?
Good luck to you, hope you enjoy.

Back