Big Problem

Requiem

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
208
I've had this power supply for less than a year and have had very few noticable problems. All of a sudden, my computer would not start yesterday morning. There was no power to the motherboard and the LED was not on. I tried the faulty power supply in another computer, and it did not work, so I took that computer's power supply and tried it in mine. It worked, and now the dead PSU is ready for a RMA to Newegg. Does anyone have any ideas what could possibly have made such a drastic difference in the span of under 8 hours?
 
That's what my Neo 480 did, but eventually it started working again. I don't trust it anymore, though, so it's doing a very reliable job of taking up space in a cardboard box. I'm not sure what caused it; sometimes electronics just die without warning.
 
Back
Top