big hands big mouse

fightingfi

2[H]4U
I used to have this mouse yrs back it died\crapped out whatever. Ive used other mice but they dont feel the same as this one ever did whats the next closest thing to it shape size and weight i can get plz. Microsoft 9VV-00001 Black 7 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Laser Habu Gaming Mouse

I myself have huge hands I've been using the Razer deathadder its been a great mouse for me fits the hand a lot better then most mouses I've used.

G700s would be worth a look. Its a pretty good size but is an excellent shape. I dont usually like big mice like the G500 because I have wide hands but short fingers but the G700 is extremely comfortable. Its wireless but it comes with Sanyo eneloops (at least mine did) and theyre usually good for a whole day's use. You can hook the USB cable up to it and use it wired but the cable is pretty thick and it can be a little cumbersome. Still an excellent mouse though.

G700s would be worth a look. Its a pretty good size but is an excellent shape. I dont usually like big mice like the G500 because I have wide hands but short fingers but the G700 is extremely comfortable. Its wireless but it comes with Sanyo eneloops (at least mine did) and theyre usually good for a whole day's use. You can hook the USB cable up to it and use it wired but the cable is pretty thick and it can be a little cumbersome. Still an excellent mouse though.
I'll add a thumbs-up for the G700S. I also have huge hands and get annoyed at most high-end mice being microscopic in size. The G700S is the perfect size and shape for my hand. Razer seems to design their mice more for a claw-grip, so keep that in mind. It's just my opinion, but Razer always seemed to be really cheap to me. Anyway, I like to rest my hand over the mouse, and the G700S provides the most natural shape for that in my opinion.

took me a while to find one, but I went with the Performance Mouse MX a few years ago. have one at home and work.

The DA was a great mouse, and I have pretty big hands. The feenix nascita is bigger than that too. Curretnly using a G700, a LITTLE smaller than I'd prefer but I love the mouse.

the Sensei is a big mouse, and Sensei wireless is even bigger. i also have huge hands and i use the Sensei, great mouse.

I had a Habu, was a MS rebranded razer. Used Deathadders the last few years, same issue Habu had buttons wear out. For me after about 6-8 months, i click alot. Got a 700s, Deathadder, and a Sharkoon Fireglider currently. All good, the Fireglider has a great feel, very solid built, and really cheap on Amazon. The 700s with its arch is not as nice but not as bad as some older Logi for me. Hand still gets a little sore after hours of play.

I myself have huge hands I've been using the Razer deathadder its been a great mouse for me fits the hand a lot better then most mouses I've used.

Same here. Love the DA. Can use it all day without fatigue.

The down side is, the DA can be quite expensive. I'm working with CAD pretty much all day long. I tend to wear out mice quickly. Don't want to shell out $60 each time my mouse starts doing the double-click of death.

And I've tried replacing the switches with new parts and found it's hard to match the precise fit & travel from the factory.

I'd like to find a sub $20 mouse that can stand in as a poor-man's DA.

UMOUS009100_02_L.jpg

Brando USB "BIG" Mouse, $21

Have you tried the Feenix mouse?

Yeah a college buddy of mine has one (it's how I learned about Feenix and why I got the Autore, their cherry mx brown keyboard. I've heard a lot of their older stuff kinda sucked, but my kb seems rock solid and is one of the best typing browns I have ever used.

The mouse was also very nice, pretty large, and will probably be replacing my dying G700.

I am interested in the Feenix mouse but am wondering what happens when the click button inevitably wears out and starts registering a single click as a double click. A three-year warranty to cover that would be nice.

i would also recommend a razer deathadder. i just bought the 2013 version for $40 at best buy and i love it. its a lil bulk around the palm area but it is long like the Microsoft 9VV-00001 you listed. it has a lot of promotions usually

I've been using a R.A.T. MMO. I had a R.A.T. 7 beforehand, but I upgraded for more buttons. My huge hands pretty much require an adjustable mouse.

RAT7/9 = Most comfortable mouse I have ever used for my large hands.
RAT7/9 = Most annoying sensor I have ever used in a mouse

I use a RAT7 for my gaming mouse. Using a silver mouse pad really tames the annoyances of the sensor down. The mouse would not track at all on lots of surfaces.

I am intrigued by the new RAT mouse that has lift off tracking, but hard to justify the purchase as of now.

I recommend a razer deathadder or Zowie Ec1 Evo. I've tried countless mice which were all "too small" for me too.

Back