BIG gaming mice?

veritas7

Gawd
Hello all - been thinking about purchasing a gaming mouse for my PC. However, I have pretty large hands and every review I see, and every picture I look at, shows gaming mice being incredibly skinny, and it makes me cringe at how much my hand would hurt using one of them.

Currently I am using a wireless Logitech MX1000 (omg I love the feel and how big it is, ergothermic and fits my hands great) but I still can't stand the wireless 'feel' of it when I game (it's fine for daily activities but I still like using an old optical mouse for gaming).

Can anyone recommend a gaming mouse for me that is not necessarily on a French model's diet?

Go with the G9 you won't regret it. I used the wide grip at first, but then switched to the small grip and won't look back.

The Steelseries Ikari and Logitech G5/G7 are fairly large mice. The G9 is quite a bit shorter than those mice, so I suggest you avoid it. I have pretty large hands too, and the Logitech MX/G series body style and other similar shapes are really the only ones I've found that fit my hands well. I also have an OCZ Equalizer, which is a great mouse and has an almost perfect body shape, although it's just a tiny bit shorter than I would have liked. Still a great mouse though, and I use it often.

the G9 is short, but it's not skinny. It's about the same width as my old mx500 with the skinny grip. If you like to have the palm of your meat hook rest on your desk/mousepad, it's pretty much the best mouse you can buy. If you don't use a mouse in that way, though, I'd suggest a G5 or maybe even an mx518 if you can find it, as those have similar bodies to the mx1000.

G5/G7 are too thin. I switched from a G7 to a G9 because it was wider and didnt make the outer edge of my hand fall asleep after a few hours' use.

same with me the bigger the better.
Using a MS intellimouse explorer V3 and a logitech X700.
both are big and work very well for me.

Have tried other mice but seems that every mouse sold is for someone 5ft 2in and little hands.

Back