BIG CASE ! me like ! :)

wow, that is cheap :eek:

I bought my Lian Li from them, no problems
 
Glad to hear that ! :)

all the Lian LI cases are cheap !!!

looks like i gonna pick one up tomorrow ! :D
 
I just ordered it !

it should be here on the 12th ! OH HAPPY DAY !!! :D

anybody know any good sites that have alot of Lian Li Accessories
or any addons i could use ? :)
 
RealMentalCase said:
I was thinking of picking up a Lian-Li PC-71 Black Aluminum Full Tower Case from excaliber pc.com http://www.excaliberpc.com/product_info.php?products_id=2396

i've seen this case for $150 up to $200 without a window and they have it for $90 !!!

Has anyone had any problems with excaliber pc.com and are they ok to deal with ?


BAAH! They've got just about every great lian-li case on sale, EXCEPT the one I want

V-2000-B

:-( [basically it's the v2100 without the door and in black, not silver]
 
lol sorry ! :(

isn't that the way it always works ? :p lol

i'll help you look around for for one ! :) i'll get back to you
 
Excaliber is a great site to order from. I've never had problems with them.
 
ShaolinDragon said:
Wish I lived in America, but I dont think I will till you get a better government :)

And i suppose you live in France.

Theres two threads on this case isnt there?

As you were.
 
ShaolinDragon said:
Wish I lived in America, but I dont think I will till you get a better government :)

If you live in France like that one post said...at least our government will help if need be. Back on topic. Sorry Admins:(
 
Is that a sale, or is that regular price? If it's a regular price, I might just have to pick up ANOTHER case (if it's a sale, I probably won't have the money in time).
 
Holy CRAP. I'm buying this thing tonight. Was going to get an Antec SOHO. /me sings Movin' On Up

-zac
 
HOLY SHIT. $90 USD is a steal for that case!!!!

I hate Canadian price gouging ($350) :(
 
$349.99 CDN for the damned thing :( ($284.00 USD), and that was just last summer :(

This is one HECK of a deal!
 
Nivram said:
Never mind the Lian Li's, check out this case!!!

Shoot, if you're looking for cheap, it doesn't get any cheaper!! LOL :D

t3h ub3r n0t h0t..

i was thinking of getting a sonata but hrmm what should i get?
 
Just bought it. w00t. Living in California kinda screwed me, got taxed. Oh well, $114 total for the baby. Can't wait.

-zac
 
RealMentalCase said:
I just ordered it !

it should be here on the 12th ! OH HAPPY DAY !!! :D

anybody know any good sites that have alot of Lian Li Accessories
or any addons i could use ? :)

get a black universal cd-rom cover for you optical drives.
 
$90 is a good deal for that case, but the shipping is what gets me:
Shipping:Fixed $35

Is it just me or does that seem kind of high?

It's still a good deal, I think, but it still makes me wonder. heh.

...my $0.02...
 
plz read wat it says on the site...the $35 shipping is for fedex 3-day, USP ground is $25
 
RealMentalCase said:
I just ordered it !

it should be here on the 12th ! OH HAPPY DAY !!! :D

anybody know any good sites that have alot of Lian Li Accessories
or any addons i could use ? :)

Thats my daughters first birthday..... :)

so-trickcomputers.com useally carries alot fo Lian-li stuff... I paid over 200 for that case like a little over a year ago...good god thats a good price...
 
echow87 said:
plz read wat it says on the site...the $35 shipping is for fedex 3-day, USP ground is $25


yea well 25 still sucks ass... newegg will go express or no mroe than 15 bucks on almost all cases....
 
I(illa Bee said:
yea well 25 still sucks ass... newegg will go express or no mroe than 15 bucks on almost all cases....
newegg is also about $50 or $100 higher on most of these cases
 
Back
Top