• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Big Al's Texas Rubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erasmus354

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
9,450
Ok, soooo, I just went to www.hardocp.com and I got redirected to this....

HWTF.jpg



Now when I go to www.hardocp.com I get the correct site.... still kind of weird lol.
 
Now, I must hunt for one of those burgers...

Surely a bad DNS entry.

 
note that your browser says https as the protocol...

the hosting server is probably redirecting the SSL request to some other site (since I don't think hardocp uses SSL)

edit: https:// does indeed take me to Big Al's Texas Rubs.
 
Hehe, that is funny. Now I am hungry.....shit.


That site is actually hosted on our boxes. It is a project Cliff is working on.
 
time to restart bind LOL is the rub any good???
 
I dunno, I need to ask for Big Al for some next time I run into him at the colo! LOL!
 
Hmm... Big Al's Texas Rubs... that could totally be taken the wrong way.

Looks tasty though.
 
better watch out now that he touched you he might make a subrate clone [H] site and call it VanOCP
 
This is a wierd place.......

so far today I've read about Big Al's Texas "Rub" and the Power Monkey.....

WTF????:eek:
 
better watch out now that he touched you he might make a subrate clone [H] site and call it VanOCP

Just read this on his front page....

One summer afternoon around two or three, I returned to my private dorm room after a couple of hours of weightlifting. I was very tired, so I collapsed onto my bed and fell asleep.

A few moments later I awoke and saw a figure standing at the foot of my bed. The figure was dressed in a white robe and blinding, white light shone from his face, head and hands like the coronal fire that engulfs the sun.


I am going to Austin today, now I know who to contact to get the GOOD SHIT! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top